WHAT IS PREMIUM FUNDING?
We understand that as a not-for-profit or community group, your organisation may have limited cash flow. This is why we offer our monthly payment option, Premium Funding for all annual policies.
Why use Premium Funding for insurance?
Benefits of Premium Funding include:
- Frees up cash flow – assist in managing your cash flow with easy and convenient monthly payment options;
- Easy, secure and online application process – the premium funding application is online and completely secure;
- The premium funder (Marsh Premium Funding) pays your policy – all payments made in full by the due date;
- Marsh Premium Funding charges you a competitive interest rate as they pay the premium upfront and deduct the payment monthly from an account of your choice, similar to a loan;
- Multiple ways to pay – flexible payment options are available, including direct debit, BPAY and most major credit cards;
- Flexibility – Marsh Premium Funding is a flexible non-bank lender. They consolidate multi-policies into one simple payment solution.
About Premium Funding:
LCIS partners with Marsh to align with Marsh Premium Funding, one of the largest, most experienced premium funding companies operating in Australia and New Zealand, to enable you to manage your insurance cost in easy-to-manage monthly instalments, plus a competitive interest rate.
If you would like to take up this option, please contact us and a Premium Funding form showing the monthly debit instalments can be generated for your consideration.
Please note this option is not available for our Community & Family Event - Public & Products Liability policies.